Re: Recommendations = Resources

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:43:41 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
When I first started learning HTML, I went on the web and downloaded
everything I could find regarding HTML. I went to Netscape, W3, HTML
Goodies, and various other pages that are no longer around. I think one of
the best pages out there (besides the HWG and W3) is W3 Schools
(http://www.w3schools.com/). They offer tutorials on almost everything out
there, from HTML, to CSS, to XML, to MySQL. I will have to check my
favorites to see what other links I have, as I try to keep a lot of them
around. Oh, and the best book that I have found is Laura Lemays Teach
Yourself HTML and XHTML in 24 hours. Great book, I'm using it for a class
that I am taking. Hope this helps!

Jami
http://www.jamisniche.com/

P.S.,
can those who have HTML/CSS/XHTML/etc. tutorial pages give a shout? I would
love to do a compilation of links for my website. Thanks.