Re: Geocities.....

by "Larry Bell" <LARRYB12(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:25:16 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all.My first time writing to the group. I have had problems with
geocities as well. Every once in awhile when I check up on my site I find a
few of my pages missing some html codes or it wouldn't save my pages after I
have added something to it.  Who knows!!!!!
:)
Larry
ICQ#30978567
Visit my Enya Page