Re: puzzeling script

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:46:54 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe everyone has misunderstood the site's message.  The site's message
says it will try to adjust your WINDOW size.  Here's the message verbatim:

"This page will attempt to set your window to the required size (800X600 for
optimal viewing and minimal scrolling) and is best viewed with Internet
Explorer."

Nowhere does it mention anything about monitor resolution.  My monitor is
set for 1024x768 and it stayed that way during and after visiting the
site.... and I'm not behind a firewall.

Jeff, are you using Windows?  If you don't tell Windows you want to keep the
new settings, it will revert back after a few seconds.

Please take this in the spirit it is intended.  I'm not trying to flame
anyone, just solve a minor mystery.

Steve