Re: Search Sites

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:00:06 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>

From: "Tamara Abbey" wrote:
I am
> seriously considering Web Position Gold though just to help organize my
> submissions and track them as my little kitchen-table business grows. Now,
> I'm not so sure.
>
> I also find it interesting about Northern Light -- I had never heard of it
> until it started showing up in some of the traffic reports I have on
> various sites. Maybe they're still new and ambitious?
>
> Just curious as to what everyone's opinion is on this, and, yes, I know
> WPGold was extensively debated here about a month ago.

I had also recently heard about another submission tool called Top Dog (or
something like that)  I have been debating on whether or not I want to spend
the money on either of these, especially when there's so many other programs
out there I am drooling over.

I have, however, heard of Northern Light, & have been submitting my sites to
them for the last 3 years.  I think they are a Canadian based operation, but
I know the gurus out there will correct me if I am wrong.

my 2 centavos of the day,
Lady Wistfulee