Re: Site not rendering in Netscape

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:34:40 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Virginia:

I may be missing something here as I am kind of rushing through
my e-mail this morning but when I viewed your Source Code I saw
no reference to:

As I say, unless I'm missing something obvious here, IE might
render a page on pure assumption but Netscape will hold off,
waiting for the proper code.

Sorry I don't have time to play with this at the moment as I have
an appointment, shortly--so--I have not tested my theory.

If you give it a try and it does not help, please forgive ...
Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net