Re: Nesting Lists

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Fri, 24 May 2002 00:28:37 +0200
 To:  <trumley(at)softhome.ne>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hallo Thomas,

Validated strict DTD requires </li>
Validator complains too often opened or not properly closed when only using
<li>.

<ul> is not a container element but a block-level element. Also inline-elements

Please use the terms correctly.

Why are you using a <ol> and not <ul>. I don't see why it should be an ordered
list what you show us.
<ul> and <ol> are not the same... and you cannot use them both in one list...

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat