Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #510

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:07:19 -0400
 To:  "Renee Johnson" <rjohns16(at)utk.edu>,
"Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>,
"HTML Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Watch out for the PDF Writer.  Sometimes it writes perfect PDF's, sometimes
it messes up all of your fonts, colors, etc.  If your program has a good
export to PostScript or EPS function (or you have a good PostScript printer
driver you can create PostScript files with), you might want to experiment
with trying both (you can distill the PostScript or EPS file with Acrobat
Distiller, a part of Exchange).