Re: WAP <Fuzzy is confused>

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:49:40 -0500
 To:  "Olav Lavell" <olavell(at)xs4all.nl>,
"Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First, my apologies to the list for getting off topic, but I felt compeled
to respond.

Olav, I, as I am sure do you, love my country. The United States has its
share of troubles, but we are working at it.

Before you get too smug and insulting, just remember, my father's generation
of Americans fought and died in order to make your country free. After the
war, we poured millions into Europe, including the Netherlands, to help
rebuild. We're not asking for graditude, just a little basic respect.

Edward Springer