Re: HTML Programs

by "David Pippen" <gadale(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:09:20 -0400
 To:  "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>,
"HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use cutehtml mostly  by http://www.globalscape.com/products/  and I guess
this is for mostly the new commers like my self and I say this because the
uniqe thing about cute is as you write it will give you a choice of tag that
you can use, which makes it a great tool and you can download it free for 30
days and it is the cheapest I have ever heard of in the business. I has
helped me greatly I am in the process of learning frontpage 2000 as to save
time.