Re: Screen Savers

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 10 May 2001 15:04:05 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris:

ScreenPaver is pretty nice. It allows you to use JPG or other bitmapped
images to create your own screen saver. Lots of special effect and easy to
set up. For Windows NT, and/or 95 and up.

Download at:

http://www.rocketdownload.com/details/scre/scrpaver.htm

I made my images all 640x480 and they worked great, even on a 800x600
screen.

Otherwise, just type in Screen Savers in the address line of IE-5 and you
will get LOTS of returns.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA