Re: Graphics discussion

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:14:32 -0400
 To:  "Chuck Pratt" <cops(at)firstcop.com>,
"good folks" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use Photo Deluxe to make my yearly calendar with pictures above each month
to hang on the wall, however, you could use it to edit any kind of pictures
for other reasons.

It is a great quick fixer of contrast/brightness for pictures and you can
incorporate some pretty neat background colors and shading and warping of
photos like a persons face is melting.  That kind of thing.