Re: Image Map<try this one>

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:14:32 -0400
 To:  "Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)singnet.com.sg>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
Since so many others have been able to view what your browser seems to be
unable to do...perhaps your download was corrupted in some way (easily
happens).  There is two options: go to Add/Remove programs & select IE &
then select the repair option...or better yet, Go to the Windows Update site
& reinstall IE. It will overinstall the program & replace any missing or
corrupted files.  My new puter came with IE preinstalled & it was a bad
install...once I did an overinstall it has been working fine.

HTH,
Lady Wistfulee