Re: z-index.................

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:44:14 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Brian:

> Well, I'm not here to teach you HTML, try
> buying a book or something.
> http://www.w3c.org

I hope I'm not talking out of turn again--and I certainly mean no
disrespect.

But I thought that is EXACTLY why we are ALL here--to teach each other HTML.
In almost every case, there will be several ways to do the same basic thing.
It is the interaction--and explanations--yes--and
sometimes--disagreements--that allow us all to grow.

And--as any of us who have ever taught can attest--forming an detailed
explanation for another is the best way in the world to organize our own
thoughts and ideas.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA