Re: Dreamweaver Class....

by "JAH" <artsylady(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:25:44 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
From: "Sandy Fields" <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

> I understand this to mean that in order to take the Dreamweaver class that
> you want, you should have already taken the HTML class *or* have
equivalent
> HTML skill/experience.

Thanks, Sandy....

As to HTML experience: I have very little; just the bit I've picked up on my
own.  Surely not enough to help if the Dreamweaver course requires extensive
HTML knowledge.  I was just hoping that I might be able to slide through the
Dreamweaver course and then catch up on the HTML in February.  But I guess
not.

> A more appropriate way to get the answer to your question would be to
> contact the Guild at classes(at)hwg.org and ask them.

Thanks, I will do exactly that.

I appreciate your reply.  Thank you very much