Re: Only for society's elite

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:36:14 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I will save all my energy to talk about this sort of the   people.when I
cannot speak with the people. Let them think what they want .
Probably that sort of people does not expect they will become blind or other
sad things will occur to them. Let them think and perhaps they experience
too that nobody is excluded from  the sad things in life.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat

and gardening  web site to get a recipie and after having it take over 5
minutes to load each page (I was determined to get the recipie). I then went
ahead and analyzed the site and wrote them (email not avaialable--had to
send it via snail mail) and told them of my problems and included
suggestions so their site would be more accessible