Re: Teaching HTML

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:10:22 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think it depends on how in-depth the course will be. Is this going to be a
one- or two-session introduction to the basic rudiments of website
construction? Or is it going to be a more in-depth instruction into
techniques? How much total instructional time is there going to be?

Speaking strictly for myself (and at 43 I'm not a senior citizen yet), I've
been doing HTML for about 2 years now and just started making even an
attempt at CSS. While I certainly see the advantages, the learning curve for
me is very steep. I have to admit that my mind has been totally boggled.
(But I do keep plugging away.)

Dusty