Correction - Re: CSS Validation Problems

by "Matthew Ohlman" <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:07:06 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics" <HWG-Basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all. I have just decided to have one error in my CSS. I got the first
problem, but my DHTML filter problem still exists, and I can't seem to get
around it.
Second, I said that I hadn't corrected any CSS, (I don't know why), but I
actually have, but my page was not uploaded with the correct CSS. I am going
to try and post my other CSS problem on the HWG-Styles list.

Thanks again!!
Matthew
--
Matthew Ohlman