Re: Netscape & tables

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:21:44 +1300
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Mike,
Ok thanks for that. This time though the dot is not before the tag but in
the middle of it ie:-
            <.!

I've also loaded the two http references into my browser ie:-
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd
and
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd

So far the 2 files produced seem to be identical.

Anyone have any clues?

Thanks Peter