Re: More CSS Trouble

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:43:25 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Peter

I think it's the visited links that are playing up - they just happen to be
the external/mailto links.  Reason is you've used ordinary brackets rather
than curly brackets for the "a:visited" style.

Also, though I don't think it's affecting anything, I'm fairly sure you
don't need the colon after each style name.  You've got "a:link:",
"a:hover:" and "a:visited:", which only need to be "a:link", "a:hover" and
"a:visited".

HTH!

Regards,
Donna