Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #721

by "Neil Plucknett" <neil.plucknett(at)saabs.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:11:32 +0100
 To:  <iris777888(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
> Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:56:34 GMT
> From: "Heather Clark" <iris777888(at)hotmail.com>
> Subject: Pagemaker to HTML conversion
>
> We have a 300 pg. document that's done in Pagemaker and needs to be
> converted to HTML for a college sports site. So far we have tried several
> things, GoLive, Word, Indesign, etc. and found that the conversion is
filled
> with horrible code and that we lose a lot of things, especially our more
> complex tables. Anybody have any suggestions?? I need the cleanest code
> possible with complex tables intact. I am on digest, so please message me
> off the list as well. Thanks!

Heather,

Which version of Pagemaker are you running??    We have 6.5 and the "Export
As" to HTML function usually gives pretty good results.
If you don't have this version and would like the conversion done I'll run
it through our system for you.
If you do drop it through to my works address: npluckne(at)ford.com

Regards,

Neil Plucknett