Re: Uh oh.

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:46:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HTML-Kit is not a WYSIWYG editor...you handcode the HTML & other scripting
languages/coding (it supports CSS, XML, PHP & others)...then one selects
preview, but you don't have an interface like FP...they still have to insert
something directly in the HTML code itself.
But I love it & it comes with all kinds of helpful goodies. (It was easiest
of all the following 3 to use).

my 2 centavos,
Lady Wistfulee