Re: Checking a link

by "Ray T. Mahorney" <rmahorney(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:12:18 -0400
 To:  "Raj Bhaskar" <raj(at)lordofthemoon.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
From: "Raj Bhaskar" <raj(at)lordofthemoon.com>
To: <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 9:16 AM
Subject: Checking a link

Hi folks,
Could you visit the following URL and tell me what you see:
http://www.citscapes.ac.uk

It seems that it's not visible from the US.  I can see it fine here (both from
within our firewall, and outside it) in the UK, but I've heard that other
people have had problems with it.
If you do get an error, could you please tell me what it is?

Thanks,
Raj.

--
|   | |   |   Raj Bhaskar, University of Glasgow
|_ / |_ /    E-Mail: raj(at)lordofthemoon.com
|   \ |   \   Home Page: http://lordofthemoon.com
|    \ |__/
Only buffoons refer to the Internet as the Information Superhighway.
     -- (The Rough Guide to the Internet 1999)