Re: Printing question?

by "Lady Wistfulee" <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:54:28 -0400
 To:  "hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use/make pdf files all the time at work for one of my sites & it does
print out my headers/footers created in Word.  Unfortunately we have Acrobat
4, & Win 2K & they don't get along with each other & all the bullets turn
into funny symbols like ? marks & hands holding a pen.  Supposedly version 5
will remedy that.  Also...Adobe now offers an online service where you can
upload a file & it will convert it to a pdf for you...I believe the first
one or two (??) are free then there is a charge.  Depending on how many you
have to make, it is a lot cheaper than buying the software.

much alohas,
Lady Wistfulee
"Cogito; Percipio. Sentio; Vivo."