Re:

by "David Neil, IT Consultant" <davidn(at)kcbbs.gen.nz>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:39:42 +1200
 To:  "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Donna,
Depends what your (web host's) server is programmed to use as a default web
page file name - might be index.html, index.htm, or even default.something!
When I looked, there was no "index" file in the directory (perhaps you were
working on it).
Either work out the automatic reference your server uses, or specify the
full server/directory/filename and extension.
Regards,
=dn