Re: FW: HELP with Form

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Oct 1999 05:36:12 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your action call ends in a script name "formplus",
(http://www.freeandclear.nu/freecgi/formsplus).  are you sure this is
correct?  Usually, they have extensions, such as .pl or .cgi

Also, if you are trying to send the form with a mailto: action (not
advised), your code should use the JavaScript "onSubmit" event handler,
rather than OnClick.

Darrell

The Web Center
Web Site Solutions