Re: background problems in Netscape 4.7

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Mar 2001 07:33:43 -0500
 To:  <ErthWlkr(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"bkrWeb Services" <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Re: the border around the image hyperlink, this is a trick I picked up from
the W3C site - I *think* it will validate:

Assign a class to the image called "button" and then in your style sheet,
add this:

.button {
border-width : 0;
border-style : none;