Re: register

by "Keith Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:19:37 -0400
 To:  <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Blue,

This reinforces my opinion of them.  I have already transferred over 50
domain names to them in a bulk transfer (which went really smoothly except
for some things that were absolutely no fault of theirs). I am in the
process of transferring the remaining domain names that I oversee to them
(around 50 more) as I find the time.

As you said, they have definitely gained a new customer with me as well.

Thanks,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix
www.webgraffix.com