Re: Banner exchanges

by "K2JXW" <weidner(at)kwiknet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:37:40 -0500
 To:  "Chris" <ogleu(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I have faithfully put all the Link Exchange banners
at the top of my sites but have yet to see one of mine
displayed anywhere at anytime in return, and I have
had no noticeable increase
in hits to any of my sites either; although they report
that several thousand visitors have clicked on me,
my counter does not reflect that at all!

Regards,
Capt. Jim Weidner, K2JXW � X-10 #4365
www.waterw.com/~weidner/lighthouses.htm
 Member:
US Lighthouse Society, Chesapeake Bay Chapter
Delaware Bay Lighthouse Keepers Association
USA Coordinator for Ham Radio Lighthouse Weeks
Editor-in-Chief, Weidner & Sons Publishing
www.waterw.com/~weidner