Re: Certification

by "Craig S. Kiessling" <wulin(at)netzero.net>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:12:21 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lynn, and others -

As to what mine means - it is more of a "selling - point" when sending cover
letters to prospective employers.
My certification is el cheap-o from brainbuzz - don't get me wrong - you
gotta take test batteries and all, but still - I can't afford the Novell or
Cisco or any of the other Brand-Name Certs.

Sorry I can't be of much help there.

Sincerely,

Craig S. Kiessling
Certified HTML  Programmer (Web Developer / Designer)
STI Productions
wulin(at)netzero.net
http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/stepstoinsanity/index.html