Re: JS Problem

by "Keith Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:22:52 -0400
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Blue,

I have a cool form written in php that will validate, give error messages to
the user, send an email the to the user and the site owner if you care to go
with php instead of javascript.

I'll be posting it soon on our website just as soon as we get through
redesigning the look of it.  If you're interested, I'll be glad to send you
a copy offlist of one that I have that works that you can then modify as you
need if you'd like me to.  Modification is really straightforward the way we
have written it (with some outside help, might I add - interpreted as "Lauri
Vaiin").

Thanks,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix