Re: Font Changed

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:00:02 -0400
 To:  "HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
So you're saying font face arial won't work reliably in Netscape?  I can't
bring myself up to speed in style sheets quick enough to fix this or is that
the only way I can make it work?  Maybe I'll foist it off on my techs?  Evil
laughter....

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services
am4030(at)dfa.state.ny.us