Re: Was Office 2000 - now Win98 Second Edition

by "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:36:21 -0700
 To:  <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>,
"Darryle" <Darkrose.bds(at)worldnet.att.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Works great Nancy my wife and I are using the same line right now from two
different computers using Win/98 networking. Works much better than Wingate
did with much less problems and virtually no setup. And if you have Win/98
first edition the upgrade from  Microsoft is only $19 + shipping. Which is
cheaper than buying Wingate also.
--
David Holm <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>
Member "The HTML Writers Guild"