Re: Has anyopne ever heard of a bird spider

by "Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:16:19 -0600
 To:  "Khris K" <web_boy_(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If this is a legit post about a spider (i.e. web-slinger) - we never thought
we'd be seeing a nature post on this list, and the LG's will probably get
miffed that it is off-topic.

But, if you are serious and this is about a spider, we never heard of a
"bird spider", but, there is a tarantula in Africa (?) that is so large it
preys upon small birds. This is a legit spider that east birds. So, perhaps
*that* is the spider your employee needs to check out. If it is maybe Nat'l
Geographic can help, or, a keyword search on *tarantula* plus the word
*bird* might get some hits.

With this piece of helpful advice we add another twist to the many ways our
services exceed your expectations!! LOL

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design