Re: More CSS Trouble URGENT - Cured!

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:42:45 -0700
 To:  <Reywob(at)>,
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice catch Jimmy!

I had to go back to my style sheet to see if I had the order correct.  I
never noticed it when I looked at Peter's source.

The list server must be getting hammered, I waited 30 minutes to get the

I noticed that Peter didn't use my suggestion, and the "hover" was now
working, but didn't see the fix in his code.