Re: More CSS Trouble URGENT - Cured!

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)ntyc.net>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:42:45 -0700
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<tjallen(at)pipeline.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice catch Jimmy!

I had to go back to my style sheet to see if I had the order correct.  I
never noticed it when I looked at Peter's source.

The list server must be getting hammered, I waited 30 minutes to get the
results!

I noticed that Peter didn't use my suggestion, and the "hover" was now
working, but didn't see the fix in his code.

paul