Re: Form Problem

by "Dave Burlingame" <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:53:00 -0400
 To:  "Keith Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Keith,

I really appreciate the feedback, but a lot of the people that are using
this form hate using a PC. It would tick them off if I asked questions that
you suggested.

I realize that what you suggest would be the normal first step in isolating
a problem like this, and I might end up picking out a few users and ask the
things you suggest.

I was really hoping someone would have had a similar problem, and could tell
me what was wrong. ( Looking for the easy fix, so to speak!!)

Dave Burlingame
http://www.drbexe.com