Re: re Little black boxes

by "Keith Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:21:16 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The way I've fixed these in the past, using TextPad is to copy the space
containing the box and do a 'search and replace' .  I paste the copied text
into the field to "search for".  It appears as what looks like a tabbed
space.  I replace it with "nothing", thereby eliminating it from the file.
This has always worked for me in the past.

HTH,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix
www.webgraffix.com