Re: Graphic Gallery Sites

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:12:38 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You did not mention if your mothers work was photographic or not
www.kodak.com is a great start for photographic/print information.  A quick
search on CMYK vs. RGB should give you sites that contrast print vs. web
pages.

I've been researching moving some print documents to the web and these are
some areas that came up.