Re: Re FrontPage 2000 vs. Dreamweaver 2 - All change!

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:43:41 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't like the way GoLive's default settings seem to need to indent the
code halfway across the screen, but that is the extent of my knowledge of
the product...other than to say I have heard that the Mac version, at least,
is very highly rated on all fronts.

I don't know FP2000, but I got my Dreamweaver/Fireworks combo on a combined
sale at USD $399 or some such (I don't exactly remember), and it is worth
every penny.  I have just started using the template site management for
some of my larger clients, and it's so far been as easy as the FP98 sites I
used to manage, and much more reliable....and the code is so much easier to
work with.

I try not to get too attached to any tool...new and improved ones  appear
daily...but it would take something really special to pry this one from my
hands...:)

Darrell

The Web Center
Web Site Solutions