Re: E-Commerce Recommendation?

by "Tom Keatley" <tom(at)piedpiper.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2000 20:32:26 +0800
 To:  <bill(at)webperson.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> So I am seeking an e-commerce solution which allows the client to update
> in some mass way, for example by uploading .txt file exported from
> Excel. Images are not important to the client.
> Anybody have any suggestions??

I have a solution that fits in with my needs at
http://www.piedpiper.com.au/ordmain.htm

My pricing is not per item though ...rather each item is the same price and
the total number is multiplied by the price per item...but this can easily
be modified

This may be too simplistic for your needs but the list/s are produced direct
from MS Access and then uploaded to the web site from there ....I can have a
finshed list (in fact all the lists...there are 6) in around 2 or 3 minutes
and most of this is upload time.

I would be happy to supply a demo Access Db that produces the HTML (although
there is nothing really technical about it ...it is certainly not rocket
science)

Hope this helps

Tom Keatley