I would like your opinion as well.

by "Caranois" <vjmartin(at)charter.net>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:37:06 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Folks,
I have a page that I want people to be able to print out and mail or submit
to me via email...
Here is the URL...
http://www.inspired-graphics.com/informational-format.html
I put this page up real quick... just to get the visuals I wanted.
Now, I am ready to make this thing function the way I want.

Just so you will see what I want... I have horizonal lines accross my
page...
of course, I want them all in line with each other...at the moment I have
coded with
the <br> so you can see them...

Would putting this whole page inside a table help keep my lines straight?

Vik

Inspired-Graphics ~An Inspiration In Fine Design~
vjmartin(at)inspired-graphics.com
http://www.inspired-graphics.com
Ask Us About All Your Graphic Needs
FREE ICQ Greeting Cards
"Work like you don't need the money,
love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like you do when nobody's watching"