Re: Javascript class

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:48:32 -0400
 To:  "kalyani deshpande" <kalyanideshpande(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
<ndoylend(at)geocities.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree - I think the O'Reilly book makes a great reference book AFTER
you've taken the class.
I also have JavaScript for the World Wide Web, 3rd edition, it's part of the
Visual Quickstart Guide series, which I use a lot.

~ Kathleen
Spider Web Woman Designs
email: kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com
AWARE: http://aware.hwg.org/