Re: Talk about GARISH!

by "B Fennessy" <berfen(at)eircom.net>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:24:17 -0000
 To:  "Elizabeth Fuller" <zilf(at)leapinliz.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All
I recommend this site to my students (aged 12-14) who are interested in
learning html. They love it. We have been using it since the "child" was 11
years old. In fact I have found a few useful bits in it for myself. But what
I would really love to know is how does she manage to hide the source html?
>From
Ber Fennessy