Re: Table background disappers in IE

by "Rayne Alburquerque" <rayneal(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:53:50 -0600
 To:  "Gustafson" <sdgustaf(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What is the address of the page?

Rayne

----- Original Message -----
From: Gustafson
To: hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 9:59 AM
Subject: Table background disappers in IE

Hi Everyone,

I've run out of ideas and I'm hoping you can help.  I've checked the
archives and didn't see this particular problem.

I've made a table with each row holding a link and have placed the same gif
in each <td> tag for the background.  It looks perfect in Netscape.  In IE
not all of the table rows show the background gif (on my pc the table looks
great in IE; its on the web that it looks bad).  If I scroll down and back
up then more of the rows are colored and some still do not show the
background gif.

Thank you,
Sandy