Re: Downloading Files

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:38:07 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Edward:

Very simple. Just use the following example of a Word file:

Side Note: For .doc files -- Should you be using IE4+ and also have Word on
your machine, IE may automatically "morph" into Word and display the file.
In which case, you would save the file from Word in the normal manner.

Most other file formats would react in the manner you describe.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net