Re: validating forms without Javascript-Thank you

by "Manish Sharma" <msharma(at)satyam.net.in>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:04:14 +0530
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Reggie,

The fool-proof way is to utilize both client-side validation and server-side
validation. I use regular expressions in both JavaScript and PHP (or Perl)
for validating dates, emails, and other specific 'patterned' inputs.
In my opinion, if one has something at on'e disposal (client-side
validation)... might as well use it!

Regards,
Manish Sharma
http://www.simplygraphix.com - Extreme Design