Re: How do I get traffic to my web site?

by "Beth" <Beth(at)teddybearwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:10:48 -0700
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shari,

Well one way would be to list your site under your name on every e-mail you
send, which you haven't done here.  I know I've had several people from this
list visit my site that way.  And if you multiply that by all the e-mails
you send to friends, family, other e-mail lists, business acquantainces etc,
that's a lot of advertising.

Beth
www.teddybearwebdesign.com