Re: Need help with common web page information

by "seecurb" <seecurb(at)naspa.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:18:41 -0600
 To:  <compucen(at)swbell.net>,
"HWG Basics Posting \(E-mail\)" <hwg-basics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O.K., So why can't she just put the "common" info in a document.write
statement in a dot js file, and just "call" it from every page needing the
"common" stuff?

seecurb
please reply to: seecurb(at)bigfoot.com