Re: annoying/ spawn window behind main window

by "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:50:16 -0600
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Dusty:
We only want the user to see the popunder window after they are done with
the site...hence the popunder rather than over.  I think most people let the
popunder stay there until they close the main window rather than minimizing
right away to see what it says???  My absolute preference would be a popup
window when the user clicks away from the site but I'm not sure how to do
that.  Anyone?
Thanks!
Blue