Re: Font ID please

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:37:36 -0600
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Virginia,

I could not find the exact font, but it is VERY close to Haettenschweiler
stretched vertically 125%. The only difference is a little on the c and s
end positions. If you are only doing graphics, that may be a fast solution
for you. Let me know if you need help locating it.

Wendy

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://wpeck.com

Production Graphics tutorials: Working Solutions for the Graphics
Professional
by Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com