Re: Print fonts

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:50:40 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Donna:

Boy -- It sure sounds like you have changed the default font in
your browser somehow, unless, as often happens, I've missed
something here.

It's easy to check. -- In IE just click on VIEW and then INTERNET
OPTIONS, (Down near the bottom).

When the Internet Options window comes up, it should default to
GENERAL on the top tabs. (If not, choose it)

Again down near the bottom, click on the Fonts radio button.

At the top will be a field showing Character Sets. It will
probably be defaulted to Western

Underneath this, is the field for Proportional Font. (This is the
one I would suspect may be wrong.) It should default to Arial.
You can set it to any font on your machine. (Having poor
eyesight, I set mine to Comic Sans MS)

You can also check Fixed Width and Font Size

Once you have checked all this and found nothing wrong you can
safely assume I didn't have a clue ... (Big silly grin)

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net